Friday, February 27, 2015

I Am not Giving Up, but I Am Feeling Discouraged

I spent all day resting. I plan on going to bed early. I wish I had someone with whom I could share my bed. Part of why I am feeling down is that I have not eaten much food for a couple of days. It has been longer than that since I have eaten any dick or ass. There are not many people out during winter here, so it is hard to find a hard cock to suck. Several weeks ago I exchanged looks with a guy downtown. He asked me if I wanted to give him anything. I lost my nerve, and I said that I was just looking around. I wish I had asked it he wanted me to give him anything. He may have wanted to give him a blow job. I wish I had given him one. I know I would have made him feel good. I could use a good protein shake. It would not have to be a big one. I would swallow every drop no matter what size it is. I swallow anything I can get from a cock. I love making a man feel good in every way that I can. It has been too long since I have been able to give a man a good tongue bath. I have been alone in my bed and my life for too long. I am not giving up yet, but I am getting discouraged. I have a lot of love to give to my friends. I am sending love to friends near and far.

No comments:

Post a Comment