Thursday, February 26, 2015

I Need to Change my Situation, but I do not Know what to Do

I definitely need to get out of the situation I am in, but I do not know how to do it now. I reach out to friends, but I do not get any response. I do not want to be a burden on anyone, but I am feeling very much alone. I get tired of trying to reach out to people. I am working at a job where I do not have any job satisfaction. I do not seem to be appreciated as a person at in the workplace. I feel very lonely when I do not have anybody with whom I can talk. I need the emotional support of those who say that they are my friends, It is very difficult for me to ask for help, but I desperately need help now. A kind word would help me a lot. Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with me that causes people not to respond when I ask for their support. I know things will get better, but in the meantime I am feeling very down. I know that I have something that I can offer my friends in return, but I cannot give it to them if I am cut off from them. Please somebody help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment