Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I Enjoy Exercising My Brain When I am Alone, but I Need Somebody to Motivate Me to Exercise My Body

I refuse to get old in my thinking. My body may age, but I am in good shape for somebody gets most of my exercise at work and from walking. I do not have the time, money or motivation to work out in a gym. I am more motivated to keep my brain active. I do not need somebody else to motivate me to keep learning. On the other hand, I am more likely to get physical exercise if I have somebody to motivate. I enjoy walking by myself. Other forms of exercise are more fun with somebody else. Some people say that sex is a form of exercise, but for me the part of my body that gets the most exercise during sex is my mouth. With the right guy my hips and thighs would get a workout...well my cock too, of course. I always enjoy exercising the language center of my brain to figure out how to say things in other languages and to combine languages in fun ways. It would be fun if I had someone to challenge my mind too. I would like to find a soulmate with whom I could converse about myriad topics and combat idiocy in this world. Sometimes feel like saying, "Hijo de la gran pute, va te faire foutre. Kurva! Ne me fais pas chier!

No comments:

Post a Comment