Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Clarification of the Post Concerning the First Time I Was Approached by a Man for Sex

I wanted to clarify what I said in the earlier post about the first time I was approached by a man for sex. The reason I am glad that I did not have sex for money is I know that I would have felt guilty about it later. It took me some time to accept being gay, and I am sure that it would have been more difficult to deal with if I had had sex for money. I was nineteen before I had a friend who was openly gay who helped me to accept being gay. I grew up in a small, conservative town where I did not know anyone who was openly gay or bi. I am sure there were some others in high school, but none of us was out. I wrote about paying for sex, so I think I have made it clear that I do not have anything against that. On the other hand I definitely do not condone it if it is exploitative in nature. To be honest it help my ego some to think that someone wanted to pay to have sex with him. By the time I had sex for the first time I was getting a bit desperate.My first was a bit of a slut too. I wrote about him in an earlier post. I was definitely ready for sex with as many men as I could, but I was not ready to have sex for money. It's a bit late for me to do that now, oh well. We'll see if I have the opportunity to be a slut again or to be able to settle down and marry a man and have sex with only him or people he approves of.

No comments:

Post a Comment