Friday, February 6, 2015

Paying for Sex

Several times when I was downtown in Greensboro at the central bus stand a friend and I noticed a young, hot black talking to older white men. We both suspected what he was talking to them about. Then this was confirmed. I was on the bus by myself going to the mall. He approached me. We chatted a few minutes before the subject of sex and money came up. He asked if I wanted to suck his dick. I did not have as much money as he wanted, but he was willing to accept what I could give him. I really wanted to suck him, and he wanted some money. He said he knew somewhere we could do it. We went up on the some secluded stairs in a parking deck. I sucked him some. He said he wanted to see me cum. I guess I paid him enough money to suck him but not enough to get his cum. A couple of times after I had exited from an adult bookstore I was approached by guys who wanted me to give them money to suck their dicks. I do not remember where I did it with the first guy. I walked around some with the second guy, and we talked about different things. Then we went to a secluded place along some train tracks, and I sucked him. I was not able to pay either of these guys as much as they wanted, so I did not get their cum. I am sure that all three of these guys probably found men who could pay them more, and those men got their cum. I know it was risky to go into these places with men I did not know, but that added to the thrill. There was another guy who offered me a ride home, because he wanted me to fuck him. We were in my bed, so we did some cuddling and kissing. He called me, "Daddy." I did enjoy fucking him. The next day I noticed that ten dollars was missing from my wallet. I think I know what happened to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment