Thursday, November 13, 2014

An Ideal Date

An ideal living situation would be one in which I am able to hear and speak different languages. I want my intellect, emotions and libido to be stimulated. I would love to be able to have intellectual stimulating conversations in different languages. I would also love to be able have sexually stimulating conversations in various languages as long as it does not involve just talk. I have discussed philosophy in French and Spanish, but I have only spoken English during sexual encounters. One of my dream dates would be to eat Czech food and drink Czech beer while listening to a Slovak or Czech music, then watch a Polish film, have a romantic walk hand in hand, go home and have some kind of drink and cuddle. The conversation would not have to be intellectual as long as we talk and it involves some talk in a language other than English. We would finish the evening with slow love making. Whatever we do would be done with mutual consent. I would not go to sleep thirsty. I would not mind having a relationship in which I have intellectual conversations with friends and hot sex and fun conversations with my life mate. For me open mindedness, honesty and open communication are the most important things in friendship and a romantic relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment