Saturday, November 15, 2014

Some Fuck Buddies and a Strange, Funny Rumor

After I stopped seeing John I played around with a co-worker. He said that he was bi. He said his roommate was homophobic and did not know that he was attracted to men. I let him tell me what to do. We worked together in a convenience store. He said that he had been tested, and he knew he was h.i.v. negative. We usually fooled around in my room in the house where I was living. I did suck him and rim in the back of the store one night after we had closed. Then he asked me to go to a bar with him. I did not know until we got there he and his roommate were celebrating five years as a couple, the roommate who was supposedly homophobic. He also said that he had been very sick with non-hodgkin's lymphoma, but until he  found that out he had been afraid that he had A.I.D.S. I don't think he had been tested before that. Before this night we had not seen each other for awhile. We were no longer working together. He introduced me to a friend named Bruce. At that time that was the name everyone called me too. (This is not the first guy named Bruce with whom I had sex.)
Bruce and I saw each other for a few years. That night we spent the night in a motel room with a friend of his. (No, we didn't have a threesome.) Bruce did not drive. Several times he had a cab pick me up to take me to his place. We did go out to eat once, but mostly we just got together for sex. He wanted me to be faithful to him, but we rarely saw each other. I was not having sex with a lot of men, but I did play around with a few guys. Our "relationship" faded away. At the end of it he said that he was upset that a guy with whom he was supposed to be in a committed relationship was fooling around on him. He was upset that this other guy had been having sex with other men at the time that he and I were having sex. One time Bruce spanked me, because a guy had been flirting with me. He did not spank me hard, but I was angered by this. I went to the bathroom, and I passed out. The next thing I knew was that I was on the floor in the bathroom, and he was asking if I was all right. We saw each other before and after I was in the hospital.
There was another guy with whom I occasionally had fun, mostly cuddling and mutual masturbation around the same time. When we first got together he was married. Later after I was out of the hospital he was in a relationship with another guy. I saw him at a church I attended for awhile, an MCC. (Well, we did see each other one weekend while I was still in the hospital.) Anyway, both of them were known to sleep around. We picked me up one afternoon, and we ended up going to his place. While he was fucking me with a condom he told me that he loved his partner. When he was taking me home we held hands while he drove. Later the two of them split, and his ex-partner told people that I was the one who caused the end of their relationship. Neither of them had been faithful, (Both of them, had made passes at a friend of mine.) yet he claimed I was the one who caused the breakup. Nobody who mattered to me took this claim seriously.
At a gay-friendly where I was attending  later a strange rumor was spread about me. I was hanging out with an unusual guy who also attended the church. We just went to bars together, but there was no sex. Anyway, the rumor was that he had tied me naked to a tree and left me me there. I was the last one to know about this. I thought it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment