Saturday, November 15, 2014

My First Sexual Relationship

The first time I had sex I was 26, and I was desperate for some dick. I was in a bookstore (no, not an adult bookstore). A man approached me. He said he was looking for the novel based on the movie "Fright Night." We started talking, and he invited me to come to his apartment. He was 46, which was fine. It was not stated directly, but I knew I was going to finally have some sex. I later found out that he was was a bigger slut than I was later to be. I am not being judgmental. It is just the way It was. I do not remember what we did, but it involved me kissing his feet and sucking his cock. I started spending a lot of time at his place. There were a lot of men, mostly married, who would come by to have their cock sucked or to fuck. There were some I started sucking, and some fucked me. I never liked being fucked. It hurts too much for me. There was one friend I spent a lot of time with. I would usually fuck him. John. the Fright Night guy. spoke of me as his boyfriend, but he wanted me to have sex with all of his friends. There was one guy I thought was sweet, and I was in the apartment on Thanksgiving morning. He was the turkey I ate that Thanksgiving. He was arrested for manufacturing cocaine and selling it over the phone. (He worked for the security company that worked at the local coliseum. There were several people running the company also arrested.) He also had another friend I fucked several times. The end of my relationship with John started when he wanted me to have sex with him and another guy for money. I was not comfortable with him wanting me to have sex with all his friends, but this crossed a line. I also met some guys away from there. I eventually stopped seeing John.

No comments:

Post a Comment