Wednesday, November 5, 2014

There Are Lots of Ways to Exercise Your Brain

There are ads for something called Lumosity. These ads claim that aside from this game or whatever it is there is no way to exercise your brain as there are exercising your body. If you cannot find ways to exercise your brain there is something wrong. Anybody with imagination can find ways to do this. I constantly find ways to improve my memory. Sometimes it is expanding my vocabulary  in different languages. Sometimes it is through reading challenging books. Writing here is another way I have of exercising my brain. I try to remember the things that I have already posted so I won't be too repetitive, although Gertrude said that it is through the things that others repeat that we get to know them. Another way I do this and to keep from getting bored is counting in other languages when I have to count things. I also try to think of ways of saying things in other languages. This is especially fun to think of ways to insult the arrogant idiots with whom I work. I am not going to pay to exercise my brain when I can find ways that are more fun and are free. If you pay for an online do it for something you enjoy not to give money to companies that insult our intelligence that there are no ways to exercise your brain. Fuck 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment