Saturday, November 22, 2014

Flirtation and Sex or Not

At a place where I was working there was a guy who was working in IT who was very friendly. He seemed to be flirting with me, but I was not sure that he was. He said that he was married, so I thought that he was just a friendly guy. I thought he was a good-looking. I thought that maybe it was just hopeful thinking on my part. He was fired while I was still working there. Later I was in a restroom that was known to be a cruising place at a local university. I was sitting in a stall when a guy in the stall stuck his hard cock under the stall. I started sucking him, then he came into the stall where I was. I saw that it was the guy mentioned above. He seemed a little surprised that I was the one who had been sucking him. I sat back down, and he stuck his cock back in my mouth. This restroom had a deodorizer that made a noise. The noise scared him, because he thought someone was coming in. I never saw or heard from him. I think he had been flirting with me. I am a bit disappointed that he left without cumming in my mouth. I am also disappointed that I never heard from him again. Even without the sex he was a nice guy.
I have mixed feelings about having sex with married men. I would not have sex with a man who is married to someone who is also a friend. I have met some men who were married to women yet were having sex with a lot of men.
I do enjoy flirting with guys with whom I know I will never have sex. It is fun to have friends with whom I can relax enough to do that. There have been a few straight friends with whom I have done that. I would never do anything to harm the friendship. As long as both of us are comfortable with it I see nothing wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment