Friday, November 21, 2014

It Is Time for Me to Be Able to Think of Myself as Intelligent Without Worrying That Others Might Think I Am Arrgant

There is one recording of a song I want to be played at my funeral. (No, I do not want that to happen soon, this is not to be taken too seriously.) is Klaus Nomi's recording of "Ding Dong the Witch Is Dead.")
Now to continue with what I was writing about this morning, It is hard for me to say that I think I am intelligent. I have a tendency to focus on the things I cannot do instead of what I can do. I also have a tendency to say that what I can do is not anything special. I still wish I could find a way to use my intelligence to find a job that suits my abilities. I am still alive, so that can still happen. I am getting more confident about my language abilities. I have a lot of learning to do, but I know that I can do it. I am not saying I am better than anyone else, but I am saying I am as good as others. If I say I am intelligent I am not being arrogant. I keep telling other people that they are not dumb. I need to tell myself that. I am growing to be happy with my appearance. I am not saying that I may not change the way I look, but it won't be because I think I am unattractive. I still want to get some more tattoos and maybe some piercings. I do have things I can offer to others in addition to my ability to give a good blow job. I am good at encouraging others. I need to encourage myself too. I have been putting myself down for too long. I am not perfect, but I am an intelligent man who has much to contribute to this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment