Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Scents of a Man: What Turns Me on About One Man Man Turn Me Off Coming From Another

I have noticed over the years that the men with whom I have had emotional bonds have also had body scents that I find attractive. I would like to think that the emotional bond is the one that develops first, but I cannot be completely sure of this. There have been close male friends whose body scents arouse me, nit just sexually but emotionally as well. There have been some men with whom I did not have emotional bonds whose body odors have the opposite effect on me. When I smelled the scents of one very close friend I would feel strong sexual attraction. Ours was not a sexual relationship, so I did not let him know about this arousal. I tried to understand why the smell of his body affected as it did. He was also very attractive physically as well, and he was someone with whom I could be open about myself. There was another time when the smells of a man's groin had an unwanted effect on me. I had worked out in a gym, and I had taken a shower afterwards. I was approached by a man, and we sat in his car talking. He asked me what I thought of gay men, and I told him I was gay. He gave me a ride home, and we went up to my bedroom. He had showered at the gym, but his groin still smelled strongly of semen. I tried to fellate him, but I could not keep from laughing. I apologized for this, and he said he understood. I did not want to laugh, and I felt bad for doing so. I never saw him again after that. This has bothered me since then. I did not want to hurt him in any way. I did want to give him pleasure. I do not know why the smell of his scrotum and penis affected me in that way. Over the years I have become more fond of the smell of that part of a man's anatomy. I have a friend I sucked off and rimmed once. The smell and taste of his anus were wonderful to me. I had another friend with whom I have had sex play. Other friends said he had bad body odors, but to me there was nothing bad about the way he smelled. I found him very attractive. Even when I placed my tongue in his anus I only smelled only pleasant scents. Another scent of a man that I find very attractive is the smell of his feet. I do not feel this way about all men, and I do not know how I would feel if the scent was very strong. I have a pair of socks that smell of a certain man's feet, and they arouse me strongly. The same can be said of the underarms of men. I do not know how I would react if I placed my face in the pit of a man with a lot of perspiration there.

No comments:

Post a Comment