Monday, November 24, 2014

Risky Sexual Behavior

One time at Greyhound bus station I was getting ready for a short trip. I noticed a sexy guy who was wearing a t-shirt that said "I'm not wearing underwear" on the front. He got on the bus I was on. He sat across the aisle from where I was sitting. He smiled and nodded his head towards the back of the bus. I hesitated, but I went to the back seat. He came and sat beside me. He pulled out his cock (He was wearing underwear.) He asked me if I wanted to suck it. I got on my knees between his legs and started sucking. I was a bit afraid that someone would need to use the toilet, but no one did. I know I made him feel good, but I was not able to make him cum before we reached the next city which is where I was getting off the bus. He had me stop sucking him when we exited the interstate. A friend was meeting me at the bus station or I would have tried to finish the job in the restroom. Sometimes I can tell when a guy starts talking to me that he really wants to have sex. I was downtown when a guy starting talking tome. We talked about the town, where we had gone to high school, and things like that. We  was living in a rooming house, and we went to his room and talked for awhile there. He acted like I was interested in finding a room there. He did not want to raise suspicions with the people living in the house. We just chatted without having sex, but I had a feeling he wanted to do something. He talked about some women he fucked. We walked to a local park, and he asked me if I wanted to give him a job. (a blow job) He said that guys frequently did things like that in this park. He pulled out his cock, and I sucked it until he was close to cumming. He asked me if I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I said no. I wish I had said yes, but I was a little nervous about the number of women with whom he had had sex. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and came on the ground. There are now cameras in that park, and there is no longer that kind of activity going on there. In another city there was a guy I saw a few times in a mall restroom. He would ask if I wanted to suck him. You know the answer to that. We would go to a park where there was a walking trail, and I would suck him until he came in my mouth. Another time in the mall where I would see this guy a young guy indicated that he was interested in me. He had me follow him to a more secluded restroom, and a man who liked watching followed us. Eventually there were about six guys standing around masturbating while I sucked the young guy, but I think he got a little nervous about having that many men watch. He did not cum. I mentioned before that I am en exhibitionist, so it was a big turn on for me. Another time in a restroom I was giving a guy a blow job when another man came in. The other guy watched and kept watch as I satisfied the guy I was sucking. I ended up going to this guy's house where I also sucked him. I have mixed feelings about being as much of a slut as I have been. I enjoy it, but I also would like to marry a man and have a committed relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment