Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My Ideal Relationship

I think my ideal relationship would be with a man for whom I could cook and clean and pamper. Open, honest communication would be absolutely essential. I would want him to accept me as I a, and I will accept him as he is. We would be able to enjoy common tastes, but we could also allow the other  to have tastes that are not shared. We could enjoy both our similarities and differences. I would love to be with someone with whom I am relaxed enough to laugh freely. We would spend time together, but we would spend time apart from each other. Trust is also necessary. I would want him to expect me to be faithful to him or not to do anything with someone without his permission. We would have two bedrooms. We would spend most nights together in bed, but there would be a spare one for nights when one of us wants to spend a night alone. I would want to please him an all ways. Ideally  we could spend romantic, silly, kinky and relaxed times together. I would want him to feel comfortable kissing or hugging me or holding hands with me in front of others. I love cuddling and kissing. I would love to be able to suck and fuck him frequently. I do not have a particular type to whom I am attracted. Mostly what attracts me in a man is not visible. I am open to any age (Of legal age of course), nationality and race. To be blunt The men I like most are the one who are willing to stick their cocks in my mouth. Would it be considered racist if I say that I am attracted to the scents and tastes of a black man's body. I do like all of the scants and tastes of any man's body as long as they are not too strong. I would like to have some experiences with European men. I have enjoyed being a slut, but for the right man I would give that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment