Thursday, November 20, 2014

More Sexcapades

A few months I got together with a guy I met on Tagged. We went out to eat at a Chinese buffet. We had an enjoyable meal and conversation. After the meal we returned to the house I live in with my sister. She was out of town. We sat on the couch and talked for awhile. Then we started kissing. We went to my bed where we took our clothes. We cuddled. I sucked him some. He is not able to stay hard long. He sucked me too, and I fucked him. It was very hot sex. I am not usually able to cum until the other guy does, but this time I was able to do it this time. I believe that he had fun too. I am usually very oral, but I do not want to be too restricted in what I will do to please a man. Our work schedules make it hard for us to get together. He works evenings, and I work during the day. The fact that I do not drive does not help matters. I am not ashamed of it, but it would be awkward for me. I am in contact with this guy sometimes, and I hope we can see each other again.
 My sister knows I am gay, but I would not feel comfortable having sex in my room when she is at home.
I have had sex in houses where I had roommates, but that is a different situation. When I was in Kansas I kissed and cuddled with other guys with my roommates present, and they did the same thing. It was a very relaxed living situation. I had sexual play in front of a couple of my roommates. I had sex with a couple of my roommates. A few guys moved in and out while I was there. We had parties with a gay, straight and bi friends. A few times I ended up in bed with a gay friends. These were furry parties. I am in touch with some of these friends. I miss them. There was one roommate who was quite a bit younger than I and as much of a slut as I. We cuddled a lot. He had a boyfriend who lived in another city. He was supposed to be trying to find a job, but he did not try very hard. H ended up moving in with his boyfriend. The last weekend he was there we started cuddling and kissing a few times, and he invited me to his room three times that weekend. I fucked him three times. He came with me in him each time. I need to get in touch with him to see how he is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment