Saturday, November 29, 2014

More on the Fiasco In Rhode Island

I want to write a little more about what happened in Rhode Island. He did keep a few of his promises. He greeted me with a kiss at the airport. He gave me the ring that he had promised. We did do some of the sexual things that he had promised. I was not there long enough to do have the time to do some of the things we had discussed. We had talked about taking showers together, but I never saw him take a shower while I was there. As promised, the guy living with him would come into the bedroom and pull his cock out for me to suck. As had been discussed before, the guy who had promised to marry me asked the other one if I had done a good job after he came in my mouth. Of course he said yes. I am proud of my cock-sucking abilities. The other guy would leave the room without saying anything to me. I'll call them Prick 1 and Prick 2. Prick 1 said that he would have Prick 2 do this to demonstrate that most guys just wanted me for sex but he loved me. I did not get any real signs of love. He would not pay attention to anything I had to say. Real love involves listening as well as talking. We did do some of the kinky things I enjoy doing. I was not there long enough to go out with him. He had promised to take me to leather bars where I would be able to please him in front of his friends. He had said that I would not have a room of my own when I moved in with him. I did not realize how much not having a space of my own would affect me. Once in a while I need to be able to withdraw and spend time to myself. I had not talked with Prick 2 before moving there. If he had complaints about me he would not say anything to me, but he would talk to Prick 1. I would have gladly helped with the housekeeping, but I had been told that Prick 2 had his own way of doing things. I was told not to interfere. Prick 2 complained that I was treating him like a slave. I never asked him to do anything. Prick 1 said that I should ask Prick 2 what he wanted me to do. I found it very difficult to talk to someone who would not speak me, especially when he would make complaints behind my back. I think if I had had more time to adjust to the new living arrangement and if they bathed a little more frequently and I had some personal space it might not have been as bad. No, I doubt it. Open communication is something that I absolutely need in any relationship. I do share some of the responsibility for the fiasco in Rhode Island. I should have paid more attention to the warning signs before I went there. I should have visited before moving there. That Prick 1 would not agree to that should have been a big red flag. I did learn some valuable lessons, and I do not regret taking the chance. I should not have been so desperate to find a husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment