Sunday, November 9, 2014

I need to stop dragging my feet

At times I wish I had more marketable job skills. I am still happy with who I am, but I sometimes feel like I have not accomplished very much in my life. I need to get more focused in developing the skills I do have. I would like to learn more computer skills. I would not mind having a data entry job. I like it when I can figure out how to do new things on the computer. I need to learn how to type in different languages on my computer. A lot of the time I use a translator and copy and paste. I do this even when I know the words I want to type so that I can place the correct accents and other markings on letters, like a tilde in Spanish or soft marks in Czech and Slovak, or when I want to type words using the Cyrillic alphabet. I do not mind having a job like the one I have now as long as I have a creative outlet. I also need to figure out a way to get closer to my friends. It is hard for me to save money to do this. It is hard for me to help for help from other people. I know there are people who would help me if they could, but I do not want to be a burden on others. I also miss being around people with whom I can talk openly and freely laugh. I know that things will get better, but this is not going to happen if I just wait for it to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment