Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Bed Is the Hottest Place for Sex

For me the best place to have sex with a man is a bed. It is better if we have taken time to talk and get to know each other before we get into bed. I am slow in opening up to others. Once I do open up to someone I talk freely. I also listen to what the other person has to say. What is important is that we both feel free to express what we think and how we feel. We do not have to agree about everything, but honoring each other's thoughts is important. Here is an evening I would enjoy: I would cook dinner for us, and we would talk as I cook. What talk about is not important as long as the conversation is uncensored. We could talk about what we are going to do in bed after we eat. The meal would be long and relaxed. We take time to enjoy the food, our conversation and the company of one another. I like cooking what other people like. I like a lot of different foods, so that is not an issue for me. We could have good beer or wine with the meal. I would prefer beer. After the meal we could sit on a couch and cuddle and kiss. I love long deep kisses. After getting more relaxed we would go to the bedroom and remove our clothing. There would be more kissing and cuddling. I would cover his body with kisses and licks. I would get to know the scents and tastes of all of his body. What would come next depends on what both of us want. What I would really like would be to suck him until he cums in my mouth, and then I fuck him. After we have sex we do more kissing and cuddling until we fall asleep next each other. There could be some kinky stuff. I would swallow anything from his cock that he wanted me to swallow.
There was a guy who worked in a laundromat where I was doing laundry weekly for awhile. He was bi. He was married to a woman, but he still wanted to do things with men. We talked about a lot of different things. Then one week we went into the office where I sucked him. He came in my mouth. He apologized for doing it, but I told him it is what I wanted. We did not do anything else while he was with his wife. The marriage ended later. He was not always there, but one night he was. He told me that when he saw me his thoughts turned to sex. He had a wet spot on his jeans. We went into the office for another blow job. Unfortunately this was this the last time I saw him. Sex in bed is the hottest, but sex in other places can be a lot of fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment