Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Being Submissive Does not Mean Being Treated Without Respect (Warning: Some Graphic Content)

In love or sexual relationships I tend to be submissive, but that does not mean that I do not want to be treated with respect. I have a good memory for what people like. This is especially true for the men who are special to me. I enjoy very much cooking meals that those who are special to me. I like to surprise friends and lovers with things that I know that they like. I remember birthdays easily. If I love a man I have no problem with other people knowing that I like to please him in every way possible. In fact I feel some pride when I am able to please a man and other people know that I am able to please him. I do not do this because I feel inferior to anyone else. I do this, because it is one of the ways in which I enjoy showing love. I enjoy being told what to do by a man I love, and I enjoy being obedient. I do not like being taken for granted. There would have to be more to the relationship than sex or me being given orders. I would need to get to know and come to love the person before we get to that point. There has to be mutual respect.
I am an exhibitionist. I enjoy being seen pleasing a man sexually. It is a big turn on for me to have people watch as I give a man a hot blow job or whatever else he would want me to do. I like for people to see that I am able to please a man sexually. I enjoy displaying what I can do with my tongue sexually and linguistically. It would make me happy, if I met the right man, to have people know that I am his and I am willing to do whatever he wants to make him happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment