Saturday, November 22, 2014

Being Slow in Conversation Does not Mean My Brain Is Slow

Sometimes I am slow to respond in conversations. One reason for this is that my areas of knowledge tend to be rather obscure. Another reason is sometimes the first word that comes to mind is in another language. My active memory does not always hold all of the vocabulary in my long-term memory. It is not a good idea for me to assume that because I know something the others with whom I am speaking will also know about it. On occasion I find myself about to ask someone how to say something in a language they don't know. I have not done this yet. One of the things that I have enjoyed about Facebook is meeting people who share some of my more obscure tastes or are willing to learn about them. There have been times when I have posted links to videos for songs that I am not sure if anyone else will likes, and others say that they also like it. It has also been fun to meet people with whom I can practice languages and people who are willing to teach me their language. As I have made clear their are four things I like to do with my tongue, give tongue baths, suck cock, taste good food and speak languages. Sometimes when people treat me like I am stupid I have to remind me that that is not the case by saying something an a language they do not know. I do not want to take too much effort proving this to people who are not important in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment