Thursday, November 13, 2014

More Sex Talk

One of the things about living in the town where I am is the lack of sex. The downtown was once an active place where it was easier to find men who wanted to play around. Things did get a bit out of hand in the public restroom, and it was closed for awhile. Often there would basically be an orgy going on. guys sucking and fucking each other. I was surprised the first time I saw this. This is a small, conservative. The restroom has been reopened with signs outside that say that the ares is under twenty-four-hour surveillance. This scares away a lot of the men who once went there for quick, anonymous sex. I have had some fun with a couple of guys I met downtown. I am trying to be careful, but I have a hard time saying no to a hard, black cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment