Sunday, November 23, 2014

If You Don't Like a Post Just Skip it, Something You Enjoy Will Pop Up Later

I realize that not everyone will like everything in this post. Mostly I will continue to write about my life story, politics, religion, sex, literature, film, music and whatever else comes to mind. I am not aiming to shock or offend. I am also not aiming to please. I do not want to have multiple blogs and write about different things on different blogs. I know that some posts may not interest interest everyone. I do want to entertain, but I cannot always write things that everyone will enjoy. The views and events I write about make up who I am. I do not want to have my life compartmentalized, and that is why I want to have just one blog. If you are not interested in one post just keep looking, and something you enjoy may pop up (No, I am not talking about my cock.) I am thing of putting AC in the titles of posts that deal with sex, so that if anyone does not want to read about that can skip those posts. I haven't decided, but I do not want to censor myself too much. Mostly I do not know who is reading this, so it seems that what Gertrude Stein wrote in The Making of Americans is fitting here, "I write for myself and strangers." These are the thoughts and views of a left-leaning, intellectual, language-loving, open-minded, queer, asshole slut. I use the word queer, because I am adamant about gay rights in an in-your-face punk sort of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment