Saturday, March 21, 2015

A Brief Introduction to Some of My Fetishes.

I enjoy blending different styles of clothing. Masculine and feminine, business and leather, punk and preppy, etc. I have a pair of imitation leather pants, but I may not be able to fit into them, I have gained weight since I last wore them. emphasize the crotch area. I have worn those with long t-shirts or in some places without a shirt. I have worn them with heels and work boots. I wile wearing a suit with a leather studded collar. I have a bit of an underwear fetish. I have jock straps, thongs, briefs, boxer briefs, boxers, lace panties made for men (they have more room in the crotch), underwear that are open in the back, etc. I like wear butch clothing with feminine underwear. I would love to dress in a way that is pleasing to a man. I like wearing a hockey jersey, jeans, work boots and lace panties. I do not think I would dress in drag. I do not have anything against it, but I just do not look good dressed that way. I have learned that it is dangerous to say never. If a man did not want me to wear lace underwear with him I would not do so. I like dressing in different ways. I would like to be able to get a pair chaps. What I wore with them, if anything, would depend on the mat with whom I am going out. I am very much a sub. I believe in enjoying life, and dressing in different ways is one of the ways in which I enjoy life. Whether or not I write more about my fetishes depends on what feedback I get about this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment