Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Kinky Gay Sex Talk

Some people say that it is better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. I say that it depends on who is doing the pissing. I would prefer being pissed in though actually. I would like to find a man who would pee in my mouth in front of his friends. The guy in Rhode Island was going to do that, but I was not with him long enough for him to do that. I would love to take hikes with a man in the woods and drink his urine every time he has to go. I have drunk from a few guys, and I love doing it. I like to take a man's cock in my mouth and let him pee then to continue to suck him until he gets hard then cums in my mouth. I don't care if it is mild or has a strong taste, but I only like it if it is fresh. I do not like the taste of cold urine, disgusting. I love pleasing a man. I like being spanked, but I am very particular about whom I allow to spank me. It is something that has to be agreed on before hand, and I do not like to be spanked too hard. I prefer that he use his hand, but I have a leather-lined paddle that has not yet been used. I am waiting for the right circumstances and the right man. I like piercing and tattoos, but I am not fond of that pain. Local anesthetic was used when I got my P.A. That was the only time a woman has handled my penis since I have reached adulthood. It had not been handled by a woman since I was a baby. I cannot be sure it was done then, but I am pretty sure that it had to have been done when my diaper was being changed. Anyway, another thing I would like to try is for a man to unzip my pants and put his cock in them and pee. I do like the feeling of wetting my pants, but I rarely do that. I do not do it at all now, because I do not live alone. I  do like leather, but I cannot afford it now....maybe some day. I may write later about my other kinks. It depends on whether or not I get comments.

4 comments:

  1. This is not a criticism but a provocation or curiosity, or even admiration, but because it published only now? There must be a reason ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was timid about writing about my kinky side, but then I thought, what the fuck? I decided to see what the reaction would be.

      Delete
  2. I support! I'll try to keep up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are not disappointed if I continue to write about a wide about other things too. I will continue to write about sex, music, languages, politic, etc.

      Delete