Friday, March 20, 2015

I want a man who will acknowledge our relationship publicly. (Some Sexual Content)

I have known guys who will only speak to me when there is no one else around. There is a guy where I work who, when no one else is around, calls me buddy, but when there are other people around he acts like he doesn't see me. I do not know why they act like that. There have been a few times that guys who treated me like that really wanted me to suck their dicks. I guess they did not want people to connect them to a cocksucker. Oh well. They wanted to use me go get their rocks, but I just used them to get a load of cum. I would not expect an emotional connection with guys like that. I would prefer to be in a relationship with someone who will acknowledge our relationship in front of others. Nothing kills a relationship than having to hide it from other people. It can be fun to have a secret sexual relationship, but that is not very fulfilling. I would really like to have a relationship with someone who is willing to hold hands or kiss me in front of other people. I had a friend who a few times surprised me with a kiss, and once when we were walking in a mall he kept placing his hand in the small of my back. I want a man who is not afraid to let other people know that we love each other and that we have sex together. When I was the pet to a Master I wanted to have "Property of my Master"tattooed on my ass. I do have a tag on a collar I wear. It says, "Property of (his name)." He is not my Master now, but he is a very dear friend, and I would do anything he wanted. As for those who only speak to me when no one else is around. I will speak to them when they speak to me. I don't worry about them not speaking to me at other times. Who knows I might get a mouth full of cock then cum and/or pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment