Friday, March 6, 2015

I May Be Submissive, but that Does Not Mean That I Put up with Shit from AnybodyThis

I don't know why sometimes people at work, even guys who have been there less time than I have, think that they can boss me around and be rude to me. They are learning that I do not put up with this. I don't have to say or do anything. I just ignore them when they try to order me around. I wouldn't mind it if it was a man with whom I was in a relationship, but even then I have limits. There are times and places for everything. Before someone can order me around in front of other people they have to have my permission. We would have to be in a relationship, and others around would know what kind of relationship. I may be submissive, but that does not mean that I am less than anybody else. There has to be mutual love and respect. There has to be occasional tenderness. People who think that they can treat me with disrespect and meanness soon find themselves ignored by me. I do not wane to waste my energy dealing with shit from human cesspools like that.

This is going to be a good day. My life is far from perfect, but I am still me. I am not perfect, but I am going to be the most awesome me that I can be. That's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment