Thursday, March 19, 2015

Open-Minded Skinheads are Sexy

I do find skinheads sexy, but only if they are open minded. I definitely find gay skinheads sexy. It would be hot to find a German gay skinhead, but not a racist, sexist or fascist one. One who would be part of Anti-Racist Action (A.R.A.) or Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice (S.H.A.R.P.). I had my head shaved for a while, and I may do it again. I haven't decided yet. I definitely would not mind being obedient to a gay skinhead Master. It would be fun to go to a bar with him while he has me on a leash. For the right man I do like being very obedient. I would not mind licking his boots, but I would prefer sucking on his socked feet and then taking his socks off of him and licking his feet and sucking on his toes. I do not know how strong a foot odor I could take, I would like to find out. I do like the smells of a man's body as long as he bathes more than once a week.

I like a wide variety of men. Mostly I like a man who is comfortable with who he is, and will accept me as I am. I have a wide range of fetishes, and I may write about them. That does not mean I do not want a healthy loving relationship, but I think that playing with fetishes can be part of a healthy, loving relationship. If I get in a relationship with a man I would love for people to know that I am obedient to him as long as he treats me with love and respect.

Another fun date would be to go to a fetish bar with a gay skinhead wearing nothing but Bundeswehr boots and a collar and leash, maybe a yellow jockstrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment