Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Loka Nunda

I discovered the music of Loka Nunda on Facebook. I am listening ti his CD "Stomp Stomp" now. He is a gay singer from Australia. He is also a gay skinhead in his music videos. He has performed with Nina Hagen. As I have said before, she is one of my favorite singers. I am fond pf what I have heard of his music, and he is sexy. On this CD he sings fis own songs and songs written by Tim Curry, David Bowie among others.  I actually prefer his cover of "Putting Out Fire" to David Bowie's recording of it. I still like the original, but I think Loka Nunda's recording is better. He has released three CD's. Some of his songs are sexually explicit and kinky. The videos are definitely sexy. He makes references to watersports and leather in songs like "Cum Together," Hung Punk Dude," and "Hot Leather Boy." His songs also have a great beats. I may have to buy his music on MP3's, because the CD's tend to be expensive. I do want to get more of his music. He has a great voice too. I am definitely glad I found out about his music.

No comments:

Post a Comment