Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Paul Oakenfold: Getting Lost in the Beat

Starting off the day to the beat of Paul Oakenfold on a Perfecto Radio CD. It is a good way to wake up. This would be good music to help the work day go faster. It would also be good for sex and dancing, of course. I cannot remember how I first got into the DJ work of Paul Oakenfold, but he is one of the best. I think he could turn almost any music into great dance music. I would like to be at one of the big dance parties where Paul Oakenfold, Timo Maas, Tiesto, or one of the other great DJ's is playing. That would be fun as long as I don't have to put up with bitchy attitudes from young guys. Well I could ignore them and focus on having a good time. It is easy to get lost in good dance music. It can be like a drug without the bad effects that can come with them. The only thing I did not like about Radost FX, the club in Prague, was the attitude of the young gay guys. They were only interested in young guys, and they acted as if I was not there. Well it's their loss. I still had a good time getting lost in the music. A straight guy from Ukraine did buy me a couple of drinks because of my Soviet hockey jersey. He introduced me to the DJ. He had a gay friend, but he was not there that night. I wish I could have gone back another night and met him. I could have got some Ukrainian cock maybe. On the walls of the club they showed video of people who had been there on previous nights, and I was captured by the camera for a future night which is now long past. It would be fun to be in a club where there is great dance music and anything is allowed on the dance floor. I could get lost with a man and give all of my attention to pleasing him. I could focus all of my attention on giving and receiving pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment