Wednesday, March 11, 2015

German Is Definitely a Language I Want to Learn

I definitely would like to learn to speak German. For me German pronunciation is more logical than English pronunciation. English pronunciation is not very logical. I do believe that I could learn to speak German. When I do not let myself get too insecure about my language abilities, German pronunciation comes naturally. I have learned to understand German some, but I want to learn more. I have several German films on DVD that I enjoy watching. Sometimes I can figure out how to spell German words when I hear them spoken. I am not always able to do this, but it does make me feel good when I am able to do it. On a few occasions I have been able to look up a word I have heard in a film to see if it was translated correctly in the subtitles. When I get the spelling correct simply by hearing it it is like scoring a goal in hockey or soccer. Germany is one of the countries I would like to visit. People do often think that I am German, so it would make sense for me to learn the language. It would definitely be great to be able to use German in a hot sexual encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment