Sunday, March 29, 2015

More about "Crash"

I continue to discover things about "Crash" each time I wash it. There are things also some interesting details I did not mention earlier. Rosanna Arquette plays a woman who had been seriously injured in a car crash. She wears braces on her legs. She has a scar on her leg that resembles a vagina. In one scene kisses it lovingly. Colin Seagrave is a character who works with Vaughan. They are planning on reenacting Jayne Mansfield's death. In one scene where they are discussing this Segraves is wearing a bra and fondling fake breasts. He is killed in an accident, and he is dressed as Jayne Mansfield. Elias Koteas and James Spader are very sexy in this movie.

There are things about this movie that remind me of things that have happened to me. When I was in high school I rode in a car with someone whose driving scared me. He had been in an accident in which someone had been killed. When he got a new car he had the backseat from the car in which that accident had taken place and placed in the new car. Several times he missed hitting other cars by a few inches. At one point he said, "This car would be fun to have a wreck in. It would just roll right over." There was something about him that I found sexually attractive too.

Some people find the following unbelievable, but it is true. For awhile I kept having premonitions of being hit by a car. I knew that I needed to build up my tolerance for pain. That is one of the reasons I got the piercings. I also like body piercings. I knew where I was going to be injured and how it was going to feel. I was struck by a car, and the and my tibia plateau was fractured. It felt exactly as I had thought. I remember the first time I walked along a busy street following the accident. The sound of cars was frightening. In the movie, Ballard has the same reaction to cars after his accident.

There is something about scars that I find sexy. I almost wish I could have scars without the pain of injury.

Ballard gets a tattoo with a design chosen by Vaughan, and it is placed where Vaughan wants it. I would love to be in a relationship with a man who would choose a tattoo design or design it himself. I would not know what it is until the tattoo is done. This would have to be with someone I trusted very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment