Monday, March 9, 2015

Lost Another Bid on eBay, Looking forward to the Weekend, an Awful Word

I lost another bid on eBay with less than one minute to go. It was the item I most wanted, oh well. A used Russian Hockey Jersey. I think I will just stick to buying things I don't have to bid on. I could get addicted to it too easily. I need to be careful with my money. I did buy a Ukrainian Hockey Jersey. If I lose the other bids it's all right. At least I will still have a Czech, a Soviet and Ukrainian Hockey Jersey. I wish I could find an affordable Slovak, German or Polish one. Once I saw a used Czech hockey jersey for sale in a store in Prague. I wish I could have bought that one. I definitely would like to be able to go to a hockey match of an MMA match with a friend or boyfriend.

I will have two days off from work this weekend, and I am looking forward to that. I need to have two days off in a row.

I am getting some helpful information from the book on problogging, but they use one word that I hate, monetization. I had not seen that word before, but it almost made me not want to read the rest of the book. It is a completely awful word. I just starting reading it. Some of the information will not be useful until I spend more time writing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment