Saturday, March 28, 2015

What Is Sexy About Nazi Symbolism?

I do find Skinheads sexy, but I draw the line at Nazi symbolism. The only symbol that pertains to the Nazi era in Germany is a pink triangle on my left shoulder. I do not understand why a gay man would find the wearing of Swastikas and other Nazi symbols to be sexy. Gay men were among the groups of people who were put into concentration camps by the Nazis. They were forced to wear pink triangles on their prison uniforms. I do not find any symbol of white supremacy sexy. I am against the oppression of any group of people. One t-shirt that I have, but seldom get to wear, reads "Fuck White Supremacy." I do find men with shaved heads and leather sexy, and to be honest I am attracted to one man who has a Swastika tattooed on his side. This attraction is in spite of that tattoo not because of it. The reason I am attracted to him is that I know that if I were with him I would be used as his urinal and would give him pleasure in other ways perhaps on video. That is mostly a fantasy though. I do not want to put a symbol of hate on my body. There are limits as to how far I will go in letting someone abuse me. I would role play with someone calling me a faggot as long as it is understood that I am a worthy of respect. I will put myself in a place of powerlessness with a man as long as it is understood that it I am not giving up my personal worth. There is a difference between fantasy and reality. I would still love to be submissive in front of other people as long as the one to whom I am being submissive treats me with tenderness from time to time and shows that he really loves and values me as his equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment