Monday, March 16, 2015

More Explicit Sex Talk

I still swing back and forth between wanting to be in a committed relationship and being a total slut. To be honest I don't know if either of them will happen anytime soon. I enjoy sex with someone I love very much, but I also like sucking the cock of someone I barely know. I know that the latter is risky behavior,  but it is so much fun. The idea of giving a blow job with a lot of guys watching still turns me on. If I were in a relationship with someone who wanted me to please his friends I would be willing to do that as long as I have some control over whom I please. To me swallowing a man's cum is a very intimate act. I enjoy having a man cover my face with his precum then having it on my face as I go through the day. This is especially true if it is a man I love, to have whatever I can get from his cock after he has covered my face. It is like having part of him inside and on me. I have swallowed the cum of two men in one day, but I would not object to swallowing the loads of more than one man. One day I was watched by a man as I sucked another man off, and then later I did give head to the guy who watched the first blow job. That was a totally hot day. I definitely would love to be able to marry a loving man one day and be in a committed relationship with him, but I also fantasize about having a large number of friends with benefits. In friendship and marriage I am submissive, but, as I said before, there are limits to that. There has to be mutual respect. That doesn't mean I don't like being a cum dump.

2 comments:

  1. Well,that was very touching and sensual at the same time. Giving oral sex is one of the most intimate experiences you can have with a person. I have given and received and at various times I have felt I've enjoyed a wonderful connection depending on the person. I do find you attractive and I sometimes wonder if we'll ever have an opportunity to experience each other in that special way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer sucking to being sucked, but I do enjoy both.

    ReplyDelete