Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Winning an eBay Auction, so I will have a Soviet, a Russian, a Czech and a Ukrainian Jersey; Working Short Ten-Hour Days and Being My Own Best Friend

I won my first auction on eBay, so I got my fix. I was able to get a Russian Hockey Jersey. So I am getting three hockey jerseys, Czech, Ukrainian and Russian. I got a good price on it. I had a friend who was a big hockey fan, and I am a bit sad that she won't be able to see them. She died in February of 2013. She loved the Soviet jersey that I have. I do miss her, but she is still alive in my memories. I will wear these jerseys partly in honor of her memory. I will also wear them in honor of the people of the countries that these jerseys represent. I will have to stay away from ebay and Amazon.com for awhile. I have a tendency to use online as a sort of retail therapy. I just have to keep it from getting out of hand.

I have been working ten hour days, and they seem short now. It does not leave me much time to do much during the evening. The work load might get lighter, but I hope it does not get too light. I want to work a forty-hour week. I hope that happens. I still hope that I will be able to move back to Kansas someday, to Lawrence that is. My friends there are in my heart. Knowing they are friends helps.

I am finding happiness within myself. I know that some day my situation will improve, but in the meantime I am learning to be my own best friend. My right hand is my only sex partner now. There are hot guys who don't know what they're missing. Some day they will find out, or one or a few of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment