Friday, March 13, 2015

Dnes je piatok (Heute ist Freitag)

Слава Богу, сегодня пятница, Díky bohu, že dnes je pátek. That means more to me today. I have the weekend off. So I will be able to rest two days off together. I will probably sleep late Saturday and Sunday. I plan on exercising my imagination and doing some writing. I want to watch at least one movie. I will definitely be kind to myself. I will spend time online chatting with people. Sometimes they will have to wait for responses from me. I have a tendency to let that make me nervous. I don't know why. I am going to have to remember to relax and let them wait. Fortunately I do not have money to spend on online. I have enough purchases on the way from Russia, the Czech Republic and other places in the U.S. I did order from a company on the second, and they charged my order to my Paypal account. The order has not been shipped. I have lost my patience with them, because they have not offered an explanation. I have asked. Anyway, I hope I get it soon.

I am listening to DJ Vadim again, and that is contributing to my good mood. I am now listening to "Soldier" featuring Big Red 5nizza. That song has one of my favorite raps. I cannot understand all of it. It is in very fast French, but I can understand a lot of it. The rap and the music of this song put me in a good mood. I cannot remain still while listening to it.

I am getting along with most of the people at work. They are learning that I can be easy to get along with, but I do not put up with any shit. I do not get angry, but I use humor. This is going to be a good day even though I am working. At least I am making some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment