Thursday, March 19, 2015

Some Things I Left Out About the Fiasco in Rhode Island: The Kinky Part

Before I had moved to Rhode Island I had wanted to visit for a week to see how this guy and I would get along. He wanted me to move there without visiting first. I should have listened to my gut and not move, but I was going to have to find a place to live. We had chatted on Facebook, texted and talked on the phone. I was also getting a bit burnt out on my job. He promised to help me to find a job, and he had made other promises that were attractive to my kinky side, He had also promised to give me time to adjust to living in the new situation. He had a man living with him, and this guy, douche 2, took care of douche 1's grandson and the house. Douche 2 was on disability. I knew that I would be sleeping between them, but I did not know that both of them rarely bathed. Douche 1 slept in the same clothes in which he worked, and douche 1 took one shower during the month I was there.  I do like man odors, but there are some limits.Douche 1 did keep some promises. He greeted me with a kiss at the airport, and he had a ring that he had bought for me. He also had bought a chastity device that he had promised, but it would not stay on. To be honest the only chastity device that would work for me would be one that keeps a cock from entering my mouth. He had told me that douche 2 liked to keep house in a certain way, and he did not want me to interfere with that. I agreed to that, but when I got there I realized that there was very little cleaning being done. There was dog shit in some of the rooms. Douche 2 complained to the other douche that I was treating him like a slave. It was then that I was told that I was supposed to ask what he wanted me to do, but it was hard for me to trust someone who would not speak to me directly when he had a problem with me. I had been told that there were a lot of jobs in the town where they lived, and douche 1 promised to help me find a job. There were few jobs available there, and Douche 1 said he did not have time to help me.

What had attracted me to douche 1 was that he was going to be my Master, and he was going to give me all of his pee whenever we were together. He had promised that if were out together in public and he needed to pee he would take me with him into the stall of a restroom and use me as his urinal. He also promised that I would get all of his pee at home. We did go shopping together once while I was there, but he did not pee while we were out. I did not get all of his pee at home. He would always start peeing before I could get his cock in my mouth. I wanted to drink all of it. He had promised that we would take showers together, and he would pee on me then. He didn't take showers or bathe. He had talked about buying a cottage in the country where we would spend time together alone. I do not know if that would have happened if I had stayed, but I doubt that it would have. He had also promised that we would go places in the country where I would be urinal whenever he wanted. He had said that I would occasionally suck off Douche 2 in front of him, and I did that. Douche 1 took a photo of me sucking the other guy. I wish I had that photo. He also talked about taking me to leather bars where I would be his urinal in front of other guys. That idea excited me.

Douche 1 had talked about having me get a tattoo on my ass that said "Property of 'Douche 1,'" but I had said I would have to wait to make sure before I had his name tattooed on my body. He had also talked about me having my last name changed. I said that I would consider having a hyphenated last name. These things did make me a bit uneasy before I went there, but I ignored that gut feeling. He had said that I would not have a lot of room to keep my belongings, but I did not realize how little room I would have.

In order to move away from him I had to close out my 401k. I had to find a place to live. I could not find anywhere in Kansas, and that is how I ended up back in my hometown living with my sister without money and job. He never apologized. He only said that I just did not fit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment