Monday, March 30, 2015

Another Kinky Post

When I was living in another city I met a man through a watersports website. I saw him a couple of times. He stopped by a couple of times to pee, and I was his urinal. He was surprised that I was able to swallow every drop. He peed a lot both times, and it had a nice, strong taste. He apologized for the strong time, but I said that I liked it that way. I would continue to suck him after he finished pissing. He got hard both times, but he only came the first time. He wanted to pull my cock out while I was taking care of him, because he wanted to be sure that I was enjoying it too. I did not see him again. He entered into a relationship. He later wanted to get together again, but I had moved to Kansas. I would like to see him again. He is a very handsome man with yummy piss and cum, a good kisses too. There was a married man I met through the same site. We had fun, but something was missing. I am not sure what it was, we would play in the tub. We would pee in and on each other. At least he peed in my mouth after he came in it. He went to bath houses often where he had sex with multiple men. I did have fun with him. He wanted me to give him golden showers, and I enjoyed drinking his piss and swallowing his cum. We did snowball one time. I came in his mouth, and we kissed and he passed my cum back into my mouth. That was hot. Another hot time I had sucking cock was with a man who was watching TV as I sucked him. He gave me little attention, but he did shoot a nice load in my mouth. He gave me his phone number, but I threw it away. Later I sort of wished I had kept it, but with him once was enough. I will write later some more about some restroom action.

No comments:

Post a Comment