Thursday, January 29, 2015

A Great Way to Start the Day and Dreams for the Future

Drinking coffee and listening to Gogol Bordello - a great way to wake up. It is not the best way to wake up, but it is one of the best ways. The best way to wake up would be to wake up next to a man I love after sleeping all night in his arms. Of course we would have made love before going to sleep. We could wake up quietly or we could wake up and drink coffee and listen to Gogol Bordello. Ideally I would be with someone with whom I could speak multiple languages and enjoy multiple activities. These activities would not be limited to sex. I would get up and get get coffee ready. IF we are in the mood we could get rowdy and freestyle dance to gypsy punk. Another possibility would be for us to have sex again, anything from vanilla to slightly kinky - depending on out mood. If he woke up with a hard I would want to take care of that. What would make me happiest would be to make him happy. We would both be open to the possibilities of the days. Hopefully we would be living in a place where we could go for a walk hand in hand. If we were both off from work we could start off with a walk. I would make breakfast for us before or after the walk. Ideally there would be secluded woods in which we could, and if we had not had sex at home we could do that in the woods. I love sucking dick in the open air. Our communication would definitely be open. Both of us would listen to what the other said. If we felt like saying fuck or kurva or anything else we would say it. We would be able to state our true feelings on any topic. Maybe we could start a revolution of gay non-racist skinhead lovers of gypsy punk. Ideally I would be able to make a living as a writer by this time, and on the days when he is working I would spend most of the day writing, but I would also keep the house clean and have a good dinner waiting for him when he got home. This would not be because of a sense of obligation but because it is what I would love doing. I would not neglect taking care of myself, but I would do things for both of us. I would not want to be with someone who did not treat me with love and respect, and I would treat him the same way. We would enjoy good music, good food, good beer and hot sex together. We would hold hands and work for a common future together not giving a fuck what other people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment