Thursday, January 22, 2015

Two Releases: Writing and Masturbation

I do not understand why masturbation is often treated as a dirty secret. It is a great way to relieve stress. It does not harm anyone. It is also a way to develop imagination. We can explore our sexuality without harming anyone. For men it is also good for the prostate. At night it helps me to go to sleep. Every night there are two things that I do before I can go to sleep, jerk off and write in this blog. These are usually separate actions, but they are both necessary releases. I do need to set aside more time for writing. Until I do that I will not develop as a writer. Writing and masturbation are usually done in private. I do enjoy masturbating in front of certain people, but writing will probably remain something I do alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment