Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I Need Shelves

It would be nice to have my books, CD's and DVD's on shelves so that if I want to find something I could just walk over and find it. I like to have things organized. I like to have these on shelves in arranged by author, artist or title. It has been a long time since I have been able to have my books arranged like that. This is long before I had CD's and DVD's. Now, whenever I want to find something, I have to look for several minutes at least. I knock things in the process. I like to know where things are. Sometimes I forget which books, CD's and DVD's I have. Sometimes I get a pleasant surprise when I find something I thought I had lost or had been stolen. I would prefer having order. In this I am a bit OCD. I like to be able to clean my room more easily. One thing that I do not like about CD's is that the jewel cases are too easily broken. I want to get replacements for a lot of broken ones. I could probably get rid of some of my books that I will probably never read, but it is hard for me to part with them. I once thought that I would never spend as little time as I do reading. I might be more likely to read some of the books that I have if they were not hidden in boxes. Until I get shelves I could organize them better in boxes. It is a daunting task, but it is one that I need to do. I do not like the idea of putting that off, but I need to wait until I have two days off together.

No comments:

Post a Comment