Friday, January 9, 2015

Finding Balance: Being Mature Does Not Mean Giving up Having Fun

Being mature does not mean giving up the things we enjoy, but it means balancing doing the things we enjoy and our responsibilities. I would not get drunk if I have to go to work in the morning. I might get buzzed during the week if I had someone with whom I could do it, but I would make sure I had time to recover before work. I do not like getting drunk by myself. It usually just depresses me. I think pot should be legal. As with most things in life moderation is important in smoking weed. We should be able to smoke pot in our homes. We can do that and lead responsible lives. I would like to be able to earn a living in non-traditional ways, but for the time being I am not able to do that. I may not be in the perfect situation, but I do feel better. I try to focus on what I can do instead of what I cannot do. Imagination is helpful. I may not be able to travel, spend time with friends or have much sex now, but I do have memories. I can also work towards being able to do all three of things. I need to get to a place where I have good friends, good beer and good sex. I also want to be able to things for other friend. I want to be a support to my friends. Drinking and smoking with friends is not just about enjoying myself. I also want to help them have a good time. I definitely would like to find someone with whom I could share friendship, beer, weed, love and sex. I hope that I will be able to find a committed relationship. I sometimes wonder if I could keep from cheating on someone, but I think that if I was with the right man I would not have any problems doing that. I do not know why some people are so concerned about what goes on in other people's houses. It does not hurt anyone if there is wild sex, drinking and smoking. I think they may be jealous, because they want to do the same things. They do not want other people to enjoy things that they do not allow themselves to enjoy. I can still be mature and suck a lot of cock. I am going to enjoy my life. For now it is mostly in my imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment