Sunday, January 4, 2015

My First Furry Weekend After Moving to Kansas: Drunk and Disorderly

While I was living in Kansas we started hosting furry weekends. The main idea was to get together and watch movies, drink and socialize. Fursuits were encouraged but not mandatory. Some of the guys I had never met before. It was a mixed group, gay, straight and bi. The purpose of these gatherings was not sex, but it was not discouraged. Cuddling was accepted. I do not remember how much I drank or what I drank, but I do know I drank a lot. I did not get Tucker Max Drunk, but I was definitely drunk. During the evening and night I lost all inhibitions. There were a couple of guys who were friends who were there together. One was bi and the other was straight. They were both very attractive.  The bi guy had a fursuit with him. It could be worn as a G rated suit or an R rated suit. He demonstrated both. With the R rated version the head of his cock could stick out of it. I was strongly drawn to the sight of his cock sticking out of the shaft. I stroked it, and a few times I took it in my mouth. I did not get to suck him off, but I definitely. I forgot that his friend was claiming to be straight. (He later started saying he was bi.) A few times I sat beside him and cuddled up against him. He was either wearing boxers or going commando, because it was going down the leg of his pants. I stroked his cock through the fabric of his pants, and it definitely got hard. He made no protest to my actions. Later when I remembered his claim to be straight I was embarrassed that I had done this. I apologized to him, but he was not upset by my actions. If he had wanted me to stop he could have just told me to do so, and I would have ceased my attention. There was a young guy by himself. He was a little chubby and definitely cute. We started talking. He may have started talking to me because no one else was paying attention to him. We eventually started kissing and we went up to my room. we took off our clothes and kissed and cuddled. Mostly we fondled each other. I may have sucked him some. Remember I was very drunk, so my memories are not completely clear. I do remember that I told him that I wanted him to cum in my mouth. He straddled my face while he jerked off and just before ejaculating he stuck his cock in my mouth. Soon after that we went to sleep spooning. It was early morning when we went to sleep. He woke me once later and wanted to play around again. We cuddled, fondled each other and kissed. Again when he was ready to shoot he straddled my face and came in my mouth. I was able to get hard again, but I could not cum again yet. When we woke up we played again. We did more of the same. I was able to cum again, and for a third time he shot his load in my mouth. That is the most loads I have gotten from one guy in a day. Unfortunately I never saw him again. I sometimes felt like a dirty old man at these gatherings, because I was older than the others there, but that was my own insecurity. No one else mentioned it. This was not the last time that I had sex during these gatherings, but I rarely got that drunk again. That does not mean that I did not get drunk again, just not as drunk as I was that time. More tales to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment