Sunday, January 4, 2015

Something I would Rather Not Hear From a Friend

There have been times when I have played around sexually with friends. Some of them said things that did not have to be said. I had one friend say that he just used me as a means to get off, that I could just as well have been a dildo. I have no problem with having sex with somebody when it does not lead to a love relationship, but I am a person with feelings. Unless someone is trying to be hurtful things like that do not need to be said. The best sex is with someone when there is more than a physical relationship, but I have had hot sex with guys I did not know. I have had hot sex with friends when I knew there was not a chance of us being lovers, but there was an emotional bond. That bond is damaged when things like what I mentioned above are said. I have had people on Facebook say that they love me, but then they do not say anything to me besides ask for nude photographs. I do not mind sending these pics, but if they love me as they claim they would say other things too. I do not really think it is possible to love someone you only know slightly online. If they would be honest and just ask for nude photos I would not mind as much, but sometimes I end up getting a lot of messages whenever I get on Facebook. Finding photos on my computer takes time, and I like to relax when I am on Facebook. I am tempted to tell these guys that if they want nude photos of me they need to pay me. I don't think I will do that, but it is tempting. I still think it is funny that one guy on Facebook said that I was the sexiest man on the internet. I know that is far from being true. It is flattering if he truly thought that, but I doubt it. I am beginning to like the way I look, but I know that there are a lot of men who are much sexier than I am. It's just the way it is. There is no reason for me to feel bad about that. I do hope that I will find a man with whom I can settle down and have open communication, quiet peaceful evenings and wild hot sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment