Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Another Fuck Buddy from My Days in Lawrence

One of my friends I met at the furry nights was a young slender smooth guy. He was a wolf too. One of my roommates complained that he did not bathe enough, but I never noticed him smelling bad. We played together a few times. I loved the way he smelled. He thought that he was too thin, but I found him incredibly sexy. He is a lot of fun in bed. I would think he would still be fun there now, so I use the present tense. I love kissing and cuddling, and we did a lot of that. As you know by now I love sucking cock and eating ass, and he liked for me to do those things. We kissed each other all over. I do not think that there was a part of his body that I did not kiss, lick or suck. He is completely yummy. I do think that he ended up in my bed because he could not find anyone else to hook up with. He was after one of my roommates, but we still had fun. I never thought we would be a couple. I do want to see him again. I never got to taste his cum, and I still want to do that. I really want to have more fun with him. I do not think that we will ever have any deep conversations, but with him I would rather use my tongue for other things. I think that he stole a pair of my underwear, because after he had been there I was missing a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment