Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Some Things Are More Fun When I Do Them for Someone I Love.

There are things that I enjoy more when I am doing them for someone I love. I enjoy cooking and cleaning for a special man. I even enjoy doing laundry for someone special. I especially like to be able to cook the favorite foods for someone I love. I do not enjoy cooking for just myself. I do not like to put a lot of effort into housekeeping when I am not with a special man. I am good at remembering the foods that special people enjoy. I am also good at remembering other things that they like. I love pampering a man. I love it when I can live with someone for whom I can have a meal prepared when he gets home. That definitely makes cooking more fun. I am a very giving person, and I miss being able to give generously to those I love. I also love it when I know all of the ways that a man likes to be pleased in bed. It makes me feel good when I know that I have something to give those I love. I would not have the same enjoyment doing things for someone who took it for granted. I would not want to be with someone who did that. I would want to surprise a man I love frequently with tokens of affection. It would be nice if he would surprise me once in awhile with signs of affection. I enjoy giving gifts when doing so is not for a special occasion other that to say, "I love you." I want to find a man I can please in and out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment