Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I wish I knew What to Do, but I Don't

I wish I knew what to do to get out of the situation I am in, but I don't. I am far from my friends. I am working at a job where I do not make enough money. I am in a town that I do not like at all. I do not have anyone with whom I can talk. That is what I am dealing with now. I wish I could get out of here, but it is not something I can do by myself at this time. I am not giving up, but now I am starting to feel pretty hopeless. I do not want anybody to feel sorry for me. I just do not know where to turn. I have not felt so alone in years. I want to be close to friends so we can help each other. I know things will get better, but for the time being I feel like screaming sometimes. I just had to get that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment