Monday, January 19, 2015

I may surprise people with my words and actions, but that is not my goal in speaking or doing.

I do enjoy enjoy surprising people with things I say and do, but I am not going to say or do something just for that purpose. In Prague I enjoyed the look of shock of shock on the guy's face when he found out that I did indeed have absinthe in my flask. It was why I had it in my flask. It was a side benefit. I just like taking a sip once in a while but not very often. Sometimes people ask me questions that they really want answered in the way that I answer them. If they do not like my answers I am not going to apologize. In asking a question there is always a chance of getting a surprising answer. I usually do not give away details about my personal life to most people, but if people ask me direct questions I answer them honestly. The amount of detail I give depends on how much time I have to answer and to whom I am talking. I am not going to lie just to make someone comfortable, but I am not going to go our of my way to make someone feel uncomfortable. If someone asks me why I am not married I will answer honestly. I have not met the right man who wants to marry me. If they push I will just say that mostly I meet men who just want me to suck their cocks. (There was one guy I encountered several times in a certain restroom who would masturbate until he was about to cum. Then he would stick his cock in my mouth.) This is not information that I blurt out to just anybody, but if someone pushes for information they should be prepared for whatever response they receive. I am not here to please other people. I am here to be myself and to help others to feel comfortable being themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment