Tuesday, January 27, 2015

For My Friends

I am not writing this because I think it is what I think my friends want to read, but it is how I feel about friendship. As a friend I am like a tree. I am here for my friends always. Like a tree I am not going to say that because you have not come to see me I am going to walk away. The shelter of my friendship is here for you. You are always welcome with me. A tree does not withhold its shade because we have been away. I offer my friendship in the same way. A tree may need attention from time to time, but it does reject those who because of circumstance are not able to give this attention. Like a tree I do appreciate the attention given to me. What is more important to me is to be able to give supportive friendship and to let my friends that they are always welcome to my friendship. My friendship is offered freely. We may not be in touch now, but I am still here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment