Monday, January 12, 2015

I Want to Settle Down with One Man and Stop Being a Slut

I hope that I will be able to find a man to love and settle down with him. I really want to be faithful to one man and not be a slut. I do not think that being a slut, but sex with love is much hotter. That is not the only reason I want to be in a committed relationship. There is a part of me that is a little bit afraid that I will not be able to be faithful, but if I am with someone with whom I can share intimate times and sexy times I will be able to be faithful. I would want to be able to have time alone to write this blog and have a space for my books, CD's, DVD's and clothes. I would want us to spend time together, but I would also want time apart. I want their to be mutual trust and open communication. I would want him to expect me to be faithful to him. Whether or not he wants me to do things with his friends is something we would have to discuss. I would love to be able to cook and clean for him and to please him in any way he wants. I would love to find someone with whom I can enjoy some mildly kinky fun. It would be fun to be able to spend times around our home without clothes. The most important thing would be open, honest communication. I would not want to have to hide my opinions or not be able to express my thoughts. I would want him to be open in his communication with me. I would want to be able to keep my Face book account, but I would want to spend less time there. Ideally I would like to develop enough as a writer to be able to work at home and care for the household. How much time I would spend writing and how much time I spend caring for the house is something that we would have to discuss. I would love for us to be able to get married. I have already described the type of wedding I would like to have. It may happen. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment